Deep Harvest Farm is a certified-organic vegetable, seed and flower farm in Freeland, WA on Whidbey Island. Run by Annie Jesperson and Nathaniel Talbot, the farm focuses on year-round vegetable production, taking extra steps to use ecological soil management practices such as minimal tillage, the use of compost and cover cropping.
As we head into our seventh year of farming on Whidbey Island we continue to expand our farm business and will be selling produce and seed through the following outlets:
- A 60-member, 17-week farm Summer Farm Share program from June through September
- A 60-member, 10-week “Cool Season” Farm Share Program from October through December
- The Bayview Farmers Market from April – October
- Three local grocers: The Star Store, Payless Foods and The Goose
- Local restaurants and caterers including Gordons and The Braeburn.
- Deep Harvest Farm organic seed packets at Bayview Farm and Garden (Langley), Sky Nursery (Lynnwood), Urban Feed and Garden (Seattle), West Seattle Nursery (Seattle), Wells Medina Nursery (Bellevue), Molbaks (Woodinville), and 21 Acres (Woodinville).
- Several seed crops for wholesale to other companies such as High Mowing Seeds, Adaptive Seeds and Restoration Seeds.
Mail: Deep Harvest Farm PO BOX 515 Freeland, WA 98249