Caterers, Chefs and Restaurateurs
On Tuesdays and Fridays, May through November, we harvest and deliver to Whidbey food purveyors big and small. If you’re on the south island and want super fresh, organic-certified produce on your menu, we’ve got you covered! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our weekly fresh sheet. If you’re north of Freeland and would like Deep Harvest veg you can pick your order up at our Freeland farm. We pride ourselves on offering a large variety of beautiful, unique, high quality veggies along with friendly, attentive service. Working with you would be our honor and delight!
You can currently find our vegetables and seeds at an assortment of locations.
- Bayview Farmers Market (April-Oct)
- Local Grocers: Star Store, Payless Foods, and The Goose
- Local Restaurants and caterers including Gordons on Blueberry Hill, The Braeburn, Flower House Cafe, Whidbey Pies and Cafe, Greenbank Pantry and Deli, The Elephant’s Kitchen and Nourishing Cellar.
Seed Rack Locations:
- Bayview Farm and Garden (Langley, WA)
- Sky Nursery (Lynnwood, WA)
- West Seattle Nursery (Seattle, WA)
- Swanson’s Nursery (Seattle, WA)
- City People’s Garden Store (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Feed and Garden (Seattle, WA)
- Molbaks Nursery (Woodinville, WA)
- 21 Acres Farm Market (Woodinville, WA)
- Wells Medina Nursery (Bellevue, WA)
- 3 Sisters Market (Coupeville, WA)
- Ace Hardware (Freeland, WA)